Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank Pre-Approval Mailer

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank Pre-Approval Mailer

I knew to ignore these just from reading up on them here. They never seem to stop sending them either.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. I think I just got that same horrible offer. It was 36% interest! I didn't even know that existed. I found it pretty funny. I can't imagine that would be a best option for anyone these days, even with less than stellar credit.

To the poster to talked about a ton of citi offers... I can't even tell you how many city double cash back offers I've received in the mail just in the last month or two.
Message 12 of 14
Kutuzov
Frequent Contributor

@ncochran1989 wrote:
Lol. I think I just got that same horrible offer. It was 36% interest! I didn't even know that existed. I found it pretty funny. I can't imagine that would be a best option for anyone these days, even with less than stellar credit.

To the poster to talked about a ton of citi offers... I can't even tell you how many city double cash back offers I've received in the mail just in the last month or two.

It was me, and guess what ... I got another one today for the city Doble cash back ... I didn't opt out cause I want the mailman keep his job, think about all the job security they get just for that mail, from the tree growers, truckers, factory and printing workers and the guy you see the mailman. So I let them keep spending on american jobs. And is less annoying than phone calls.

Gardening since 03/25/2016. Discover FICO 705 (4/21/16).
Discover It 2000, Barclay Ring 7100, Capital One QS 7000, Amazon sc 6000, Chase AARP 2500, Barclay Rewards 500
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kutuzov
Lol. I find it fun to see what offers are out there. I just can't imagine why citi would need to send me dozens of prequalified offers for the SAME thing. Same offer details each time. Im truly not interested in that card, but don't want to opt out either. Just seems excessive.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.