cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank Visa concierge service?

tag
mindacid
Valued Member

First Premier Bank Visa concierge service?

I think my credit report must have a split personality.  I have recently been approved for the Citi ThankYou Premier World MC with a CL of $6,500.  Prior to that, I got the Chase Freedom Visa with a $5,000 CL.  To my disgust, I received in the mail yesterday the usual offer from First Premier, with the paltry $700 CL, an outrageous interest rate and a crazy $175 annual fee.   There is absolutely no negative information on my credit report, so I wonder what criteria I meet that these goofballs think I am a target customer for their card.   I did have one negative account drop off my report about a year ago.  Could that be it?  Anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter and I'm not worried about it, but it's amusing to compare what you can get for a $175 fee (First Premier) vs a $125 annual fee (Citi).  I wonder if First Premier CSRs would mind making dinner reservations for me or getting me theater tickets?  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: First Premier Bank Visa concierge service?

I'm sure they would be happy to oblige, and charge you an additional fee as well....  Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank Visa concierge service?

Right.  They'll do it, but your $100 theatre seat will cost you $300 each, and you'll have to buy one for the CSR as well..  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.