cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank the worst of the worst!!!!!!!!! AVOID at ALL costs!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank the worst of the worst!!!!!!!!! AVOID at ALL costs!!!!!!

Okay gang  here's what happened....  I called First Premier Customer service... After having to speak with several CSR's I finally got a "supervisor".  I explained that I was charged TWO annual fees in a span of 29 days....What she said she needed me to do was print my transactions out and fax it to her..... she said she did not see the two annual fees on her screen with my account. So I printed it out and faxed it in..... I called back and she said that they would credit my account the $48......  HOORAY...

Note:  It took about 3 hours to get this straightened out, I finally was able to get ahold of someone at First Premier that could actually DO something.....The CSRs did nothing but try to argue with me.... The supervisor was a big help, and after I faxed a copy of my complete transaction history for this account it all sounds like it got squared away....She said the credit would apply after Midnight tonight.......... So, this did get corrected, but it was amajor time-consuming pain in the a**.   So all is now well.....for now......

Message Edited by clownazonah8r on 12-22-2008 09:43 PM
Message Edited by clownazonah8r on 12-22-2008 09:45 PM
Message 31 of 33
tray
Valued Contributor

Hi, I would just close the account entirely take a look at what they are doing its terrible just go for a secured card believe me you will be much happier. Good Luck and don't be taken by any low down company.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 32 of 33
Cory
Established Contributor

Hi Clown,

I'm glad that you got your issue resolved in a timely manner.

This questions was ask earlier by two other posters, and I read all four pages to see if the question was answered before I ask the same questions, but I didn't see it answered, at least not for me.

Allow me to ask you if you will, and please don't lash out at me for asking, why would you open a first premier credit card when you mentioned that you have way better credit cards from prestigue lenders already? Maybe it's something good in doing it, but please tell me the secret.

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you guys!

Cory

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.