Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier CC

tag
BT90138016
Contributor

First Premier CC

So I just found out that if you make large payments to First Premier they can and probably will hold that payment for about 20 days....I'm still waiting for my available balance to go from $100 to $500......Be warned if you get this card (or any card for this matter) Don't max out.....

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier CC

More reason to cancel.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to cancel this card and go with capital one secured or something.Many people warn community members not to get this card.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is to credit what pixie sticks are to a diabetic. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Some even say it looks bad on your credit report

Message 5 of 8
epsilon
Valued Member

@BT90138016 wrote:

So I just found out that if you make large payments to First Premier they can and probably will hold that payment for about 20 days....I'm still waiting for my available balance to go from $100 to $500......Be warned if you get this card (or any card for this matter) Don't max out.....

I just cancelled mine after 5 years get ripped off with annual fees, and high APR, credit analist tried to convince me at least 15 minutes, offered me $200 increase and $ 25  statement credit, thanks they can keep it.

Current Score: EQ 695 | TU 720| EX 669 4/9/15 MyFico 08
Goal Score: EQ/TU/EX +740

CL: Capital One Venture 10K Amex BCE 6K Discover 9K, BOA 123 7.3K, Chase United 5K, Chase INK 5K, BBVA NBA Amex 4.5K, Chase Freedom 3.3K, Barclay Ring 3K, Barclay Rewards 2K, AMEX ED 1.8K, CapitalOne QS 1.7K , Capital One MC 1.5K, Capital One QS1 1.2K
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BT90138016 wrote:

How are they even allowed to be in bizness?  I just can't believe it.  20 days?  That is insane...........

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that it's the best policy, but if you call them they are likely to remove the hold while you're on the phone with them. I don't miss those days! To avoid the hold you can always send them a payment through your bank's bill pay.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.