Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier CLI and Combining CCs

tag
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

First Premier CLI and Combining CCs

In my 'no one and I mean no one will give me ccs again' days, I signed up w/first premier...twice.  @ least they only gouged me on fees for 1 of the ccs.  So it's been about 18 mos. on 1 of the ccs- perfect history w/first premier- and ALL ccs since.  I thought I'd call and 'feel them out' about a CLI.

Call w/rude person went like this-

Me: So I've had your cc for 18 mos and have another, perfect history, how about a CLI?

Her: Nope, not going to happen.  We don't give auto CLIS.  Even if you pay, we won't give you a CLI.

Me: Huh? I've been w/you 18 mos., 2 ccs, perfect history, NO baddies since 03, have more ccs w/higher CLS, and you can't give me ANY CLI?  Why?

Her: No.  I just have some general screen and it says no, so too bad.

Me: Ok, so can I combo my ccs?

Her: Nope, not going to happen.  We don't do that.

Me: Ok, plmk when my 2nd cc AF will post so I can cancel that 1 (thinking- who cares, I should cancel you now, you *&$%&$%&$).

She didn't even try to keep me to stay or budge on the CLI, but told me when my 2nd cc AF will hit.  That 1 WILL be canceled @ the 1 yr mark.  CC #2 WILL be canceled @ the 2 yr mark and that's just b/c I already paid that AF.

By contrast, see my cap 1 thread today.  Just got a 300 CLI w/a MUCH more polite and useful person.  Needless to say, cap 1's getting some loving from me.

First Premier, you do your job in letting people rebuild, but seriously, NO CLIs after 18 mos?  Sad and kind of LOL @ the same time.  Oh well, @ least I know I can fire you and their will be NO love lost...AND my cap 1 CLI today has already made up the CL I'l lose when I drop cc #2 LOL

Message Edited by creditreformer on 07-02-2008 01:36 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.