Regular Contributor
Client9

Re: First Premier Card Holders

Congratulations on your Orchard CLIs.

Thanks!

The thing is, it's taken you 2.5 years to get an additional $2300.  That's still peanuts compared to most issuers, and I'd still call it "stinky", as Wonderin put it.

Yeah, I know, but the history is good as well as the payment history does help me as of now. 
My scores are  TU 615 / EQ 642 / EX 621

I think part of the reason you are the exception to the rule is that you've actually kept your Orchard card long enough to see some CLIs.  Many (if not most) Orchard cardholders who post on this forum grow impatient with their lack of willingness to grow, so they just dump them before it even gets to that point.

one thing I do have going for me is patience.  It is a virtue.  And any CLI by any of my other cards helps the UTIL% w/o apping for cards where you don't know if you be approved or not.
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Re: First Premier Card Holders

[ Edited ]

Client9 Wrote:

I think part of the reason you are the exception to the rule is that you've actually kept your Orchard card long enough to see some CLIs.  Many (if not most) Orchard cardholders who post on this forum grow impatient with their lack of willingness to grow, so they just dump them before it even gets to that point.

Patience is the key word things don't happen over night.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 07-05-2008 02:02 PM

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}