Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier FICO score

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

First Premier FICO score

I havent seen this mentioned yet so I thought I would mention it for those rebuilding or who have FP. My scores have improved significantly so I will be closing my account to avoid the $6 monthly fee but I noticed that First Premier is now providing a TU FICO 4 score on your monthly statement. For me my FICO 4 scores are always lower than FICO 8 and i think FICO 8 is becoming more widely used but this is still a good feature for those rebuilding or keeping FP around for AAoA.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Re: First Premier FICO score

They are still the worst.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDrama85 wrote:

I havent seen this mentioned yet so I thought I would mention it for those rebuilding or who have FP. My scores have improved significantly so I will be closing my account to avoid the $6 monthly fee but I noticed that First Premier is now providing a TU FICO 4 score on your monthly statement. For me my FICO 4 scores are always lower than FICO 8 and i think FICO 8 is becoming more widely used but this is still a good feature for those rebuilding or keeping FP around for AAoA.

Thank you, this is useful information. I don't think that the score is worth being in bed with First Premier, but there are plenty of others who will disagree.

Message 3 of 6
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Lol I agree.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will agree with closing them down and running. I am not certain they will find much luv here. There are plenty of free alternatives to credit scores.

Congrats on climbing the credit ladder!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditDrama85 wrote:

Thank you, this is useful information. I don't think that the score is worth being in bed with First Premier, but there are plenty of others who will disagree.

I agree 100000% and with hindsight wish I had not wasted my time with them years ago.  If I had researched better I would have gone secured right away.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.