Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Pre-Approval

tag
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier Pre-Approval

@Bronxbomber wrote:

I have been using this First Premier card for about a year and a half. I mean I actually never use the card. I set up my bill payment to pay them there $7 every month and dont think about it. I mean I dont even look at the statements any more. I totally disregard the card completely but its serving its purpose for me and thats reporting to the CB that i am making my payments in full every month. The annual fee sucks but again its a small price to pay for the job that its doing for me IMHO.

IMO, a large price to pay.

Message 21 of 22
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premier Pre-Approval

@Bronxbomber wrote:

I have been using this First Premier card for about a year and a half. I mean I actually never use the card. I set up my bill payment to pay them there $7 every month and dont think about it. I mean I dont even look at the statements any more. I totally disregard the card completely but its serving its purpose for me and thats reporting to the CB that i am making my payments in full every month. The annual fee sucks but again its a small price to pay for the job that its doing for me IMHO.

I find the monthly fees to be way more sucky than the annual fee.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.