Regular Contributor
ABattle

First Premier & Authorized Users

Dh & myself have cc's w/FP & we're also an authorized user on each other's cc.  I noticed that for him my account doesn't show on his Experian CR but it shows for EQ & TU.  For me his account doesn't show on my TU CR only on EXP & EQ.   I contacted the CB & they advised me I needed to call FP, when I called FP they advised I needed to file a dispute w/the CB & it's not up to them to report info on the auth user credit report.  I expalined that the CB only reports what they're given so I didn't see where it would be in thier control.  I'm confused & frustrated at this point b/c I just want all three CB to have the same info.  Any help on how to resolve this?

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: First Premier & Authorized Users

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}