Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First access credit card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First access credit card.

To all who said do not get this credit card. I wish I had listened. This is the worst credit card company I dealt with. They treat you like crap. Please listen to these people. You will be sorry you ever got this credit card. PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS CARD. THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First access credit card.

welcome to the forums! sorry to hear about that! 

Message 2 of 8
Pitt570
New Contributor

Sorry about your experience with them.

PSECU $20k | Navy cash rewards $22K | Navchek $15k | BBVA NBA 4.5K | Discover it $1.5K I Chase CSP $12.5K | Cabelas Visa $1K | Chase Slate $3.5k | Lowes $20k || Paypal SC $2K Home depot $8K |Chase united mileage plus explorer 17K | PenFed Promise 12.5K | PenFedPlatinum 20K | Navy Go rewards $4.5K
Message 3 of 8
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Very nice. Congrats!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like you would have been better off with a secured card from a credit union or something
Message 5 of 8
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

Another card to add to my Sub-Subprime Unsecured Credit Card thread to list all of these types of cards. Predatory yes but if used in the right way they can be beneficial at certain life events. I think I have a majority of them now but I had never heard of this one at all until now. It's the same bank that runs the Total Visa card it seems. Same fees and everything. Sorry to hear you had a bad time with them. I haven't dealth with a subprime credit card customer service representative yet.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 6 of 8
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Never heard of them.

https://firstaccesscard.com/rates

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases 29.99%

Set-Up and Maintenance Fees Notice: The Annual Fee will be assessed before you begin using your card and will reduce the amount of credit you initially have available. Based on your initial credit limit of $300.00, your initial available credit will only be $225.00 ($196.00 if you choose to have an additional card).

Processing Fee $89.00 (one-time fee).
Annual Fee $75.00 for first year
Monthly Servicing Fee None for first year (introductory)
After that, $75.00 annually ($6.25 per month).

Hmm, sounds like Credit One, First Premier & Joe the Loan Shark have some serious competition.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is why I'm closing credit one and milestone this month. Can't wait until I get paid. That will leave me with Walmart and amazon and one quicksilver 1
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.