Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First world problems...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First world problems...

I've read about so many people talking about the credit steps program with CapitalOne. I called them up and I dont qualify because I have the Quicksilver World Elite Mastercard Smiley Frustrated only platinum, quicksilver1, and secured cards qualify for it Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First world problems...

WEMC with $1000CL? I thought it was for CL $5000.00 & ^. Did you request it to be a WEMC? I'm sure it'll grow soon.. doesnt hurt to request CLI's every month. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WEMC with $1000CL? I thought it was for CL $5000.00 & ^. Did you request it to be a WEMC? I'm sure it'll grow soon.. doesnt hurt to request CLI's every month. Smiley Happy

I didnt even know it was going to be a WEMC, the lady was like "sir.... theres nothing wrong with your file, just pay your card on time and submit the request in 90 days so we can increase your limit" lol... I think the Venture is the one that is 5k/10k+ IIRC.

Message 3 of 4
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

One of my friends just got a new Quicksilver with a $3,000 limit, and her card is World Elite.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.