Not applicable

Re: For Walmart CC holders...

Thanks pizza for sharing.
Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Erusidhion wrote:

They've had this deferred interest offer for a long time since I first got my Wal-mart credit card. It's useful for putting food on deferrment if you want to shop for food 6 months or more at a time if you got a deep freezer for the meat. Can always get fresh vegetables/milk/bread/eggs/etc when needed. It's how I've been using it anyways. It looks like the same terms as they had before. Also you can get like up to $100 a day I think? cash back within a 24 hour period up to your max cash limit. It'll count as a purchase and not an advance. I've still yet to see if you could defer the cashback amount.

I meant to last time I bought groceries but I forgot to do it. Maybe in another 5 months I'll remember. I think this is the normal link for that coupon though:

http://i.walmart.com/i/rb/31557-110277_financial_printable_PDF_8.5x11.pdf?povid=632402+%7C+Spotlight...

Just print if off and bring it with you. I always get an interesting look telling the cashier I'll be paying for my groceries in two years.

Interesting way to use your card. I would have never thought to use it that way.

Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it, too. But as my limit is only $150, it's of no use to me. Lol. Oh well, maybe next year.

Message 13 of 36
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got it, too. But as my limit is only $150, it's of no use to me. Lol. Oh well, maybe next year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Prime candidate to call for a CLI and this is the time of year they're generous ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good luck  

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my card so I wish I had the certificate with me when I used it yesterday. I am planning to place my first order through the walmart app. How do you take advantage of the 0% int?  Is there an option during the checkout? 

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Prime candidate to call for a CLI and this is the time of year they're generous ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good luck  

Don't tease me, myjourney! I just got the card in mid-September and have only had one statement since. I was resigned to waiting for the magic 3rd statement to cut, then hit the luv button. But it's soooo tempting, as my scores are nearly 80 points higher than just 2 months ago, and my baddies are gone. <nervously taps fingers>

Message 16 of 36
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck  

Don't tease me, myjourney! I just got the card in mid-September and have only had one statement since. I was resigned to waiting for the magic 3rd statement to cut, then hit the luv button. But it's soooo tempting, as my scores are nearly 80 points higher than just 2 months ago, and my baddies are gone. <nervously taps fingers>

What's the worst than can say? No

And just ask again down the road 

However the flip side of the coin is they can say yes and either way it won't require a HP soooooooo

What are you waiting on make the call and my fingers and toes are crossed for youSmiley Wink

Hint hint

Especially since you just left the store and that $4k TV would look just great on your wall but the $150 limit won't sit well on the card 

EDIT TO ADD Synchrony: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the negatives are off your TU call Credit Solutions or do a chat and tell them you need $2000 for a new tv and Ipad. Only a sp. 

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck  

+1

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Derogs are off TU. FICO was 613 when I was approved 2 months ago. It's 671 now, but FedLoans still to report (already hit EX and EQ and raised each approximately 25-46 points. If that happens with TU, I'll be over the 700 hump!) But I think they mentioned not seeing enough recent payment activity, as only my WF secured was established.

Several cards will update this week, and WF graduates on Nov 20, at which time I'm hoping to get a CL to help my util. So I'll wait and them call Credit Solutions.

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.