cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all Walmart / GE Gurus!! Advice please:)

tag
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

Re: For all Walmart / GE Gurus!! Advice please:)

@baller4life wrote:
Nope. Been there done that. My first month I pif before statement cut. Guess what. NO statement. So, last month I left 14 cents and bingo got a statement. Reported $0 to bureaus. So yeah I lost a month! Smiley Frustrated

Happened to me yesterday...

I carried a balance and PIF for the first 3 months I had the card.  Statement generation was 28th or 29th of every month.

My balance was 0 and I made a purchase on the 25th thinking it would post before a statement on the 28th or March 1st... instead my statement hits on the 26th before the transaction posts... so I have a 0 balance and no actual statement.

I lost a month for waiting too long.  I tried calling Credit Solutions for a CLI being that it has been 4 months and I was denied and told I'll get a letter in 7-10 days.

Oh well... I may try again next month when I get an actual statement.  I might not though... don't really need a CLI I'd rather have a Discover.

Message 11 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: For all Walmart / GE Gurus!! Advice please:)

@snowkitty wrote:
I use my wm card once a month, I make a small purchase, pay it as soon as it posts and I have had a statement every month. I've never ran a balance on that card. I've stopped asking for cli's because I have more credit than income so I'm saving cli's for my other cards.

Same here.........

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.