Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For all my fellow Gardeners....

tag
RonDawg
Contributor

Re: For all my fellow Gardeners....

for me it will be the chase sapphire preferred

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 11 of 25
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

Not sure, thinking of:

- Citi Forward

- Amex BCE

- Amex Costco True Earnings

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 12 of 25
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

NFCU

Message 13 of 25
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Amex PRG... I'm liking the sound of this card after I found out about the "bonus"
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This will bring me out of the garden ASAP. Nebraska University Federal Credit Union offers the best purchase and cash advance terms I have seen anywhere and I'm Not eligible for membership. 6.65% APR for purchases and cash advances with no transaction fees? Does anyone know of these terms available to the general public?

Message 15 of 25
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@obageegee wrote:

NFCU

+1

For me: CSP, BCP, SPG, Citi Forward and then probably done.  I also would like hotel card, another AMEX charge card (waiting on whats going to happen to Zync) and maybe, and I stress maybe, a discover card.  I just dont see that much that entices me about Discover.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 25
colindidit
Established Contributor

This time next year I hope to come out of the garden and get a citi ordiscover that's higher than any of my limits 

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 17 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My first app will probably be for a freedom....I bank with chase so I'm hoping they love me Smiley Very Happy 

Might also app for a PRG since the first AF is free, and possibly a CSP...which is also free the first year, but I would rather pay for a CSP than a PRG...seems like a better deal to me. 

Message 18 of 25
SoCalBound
Contributor

CSP and another airline or hotel card or two, unsure of which ones though. Oh and would love a us bank cash+

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 19 of 25
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Mortgage Smiley Happy.

Shortly after that BCP, a PC to BOFA's Travel Rewards likely preferred (too useful a card not to have around in my case with travel becoming more likely again at this stage in my career), and likely USAA's Rate Advantage card.... all assuming my scores go up between now and then!

        
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.