cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For anyone interested in Comenity And Comenity Capital Cards, here you go!

tag
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: For anyone interested in Comenity And Comenity Capital Cards, here you go!

@ ddemari. Sorry about your experience with Comenity i got same poop from synchrony (R.I.P) with lexus nexus blue later bs and i closed 17 cards myself..... How many accounts they closed on you and how many inq you had? they use EQ?exposure? i have around 35k exposure with them.

Message 51 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
You are correct all my cards were closed out by comenity for excessive inquiries.

Doesn't look like you need them anyway....you have an impressive line of cards....AND they are color coordinated 😀

Message 52 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
You are correct all my cards were closed out by comenity for excessive inquiries.

Closed for excessive inquiries? I've heard of closure for exposure, but not inquiries...

Message 53 of 54
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Just stumbled across this thread and wanted to thank you DD for sharing your experiences with us. That was truely an impressive collection of cards. Just curious, will comenity let you apply for new accounts again?  Would you if they let you?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.