cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those approved for Venture in the past few days....

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

For those approved for Venture in the past few days....

Hey guys quick question:  I was approved on the 20th of March for the Venture One at 10k and on the 22nd of March for the Venture at 15K.  When I log into my account I have an option to link the Venture One but not the Venture.  I also received a email stating that my Venture One has not been sent but they are working on it and still havent gotten anything for the Venture.....Anyone else know how long this usually takes to receive an email or see something in your account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: For those approved for Venture in the past few days....

Since the 20 th was friday, it's really only been 1 business day since you made this post....

It seems it took several days to get an approval confirmation email from CapOne , and damn near the full 10 days or more to get the card.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped on Friday and was approved for the QS and the Venture. I received 2 emails (1 for each card) early Monday morning that said "Congratulations" and my terms. Plus said they'd email me when shipped. Monday night, I received the email for the QS saying it was shipped. No shipment email on Venture yet.

Message 3 of 4
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Smiley Wink

I think you'll have them by Saturday.

looks like you need to update your siggy!

We would love to see your accomplishments!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.