cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those into metal cards............

tag
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: For those into metal cards............

@Duncanrr wrote:

If you really want a metal credit card, I suggest getting one that is at least useful.  Perhaps this one?

http://www.miniinthebox.com/cardsharp-2-black-blade-credit-card-folding-safety-knife_p387069.html?cu...

xeeefp1346069372545.jpg

WOW!  I bet that one gives TSA fits at Airports ! !

Message 21 of 26
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

If you really want a metal credit card, I suggest getting one that is at least useful.  Perhaps this one?

http://www.miniinthebox.com/cardsharp-2-black-blade-credit-card-folding-safety-knife_p387069.html?cu...

xeeefp1346069372545.jpg

WOW!  I bet that one gives TSA fits at Airports ! !

Was thinking this too.  I could see myself comepletely forgeting I had this in my wallet and sending it through the xray machine.. OOPs (i'd say as they take me the interrogration room)

Message 22 of 26
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@IcEWoLF wrote:

Ah enharu, I was looking at that just last night...and I was comparing the benfits, wow it's total crap.

The card looks cool, however like enharu said, that's about it.

No Visa Signature benefits.

No competitive rewards.

Sounds like a poor man's centurion card.

Heck, if I am going to spend that kind of money on a premium card, then I'd go with the AMEX platinum in a heartbeat. Plus cheaper AF and better rewards structure.

+1, although it's more of a card targeted at wannabes than a poor man's centurion. That's what the CSP is.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 23 of 26
sjt
Senior Contributor

I just think the "Black Card" is ghetto.

No Signature benefits, high annual fee, APR, FTFs, etc. There are no benefits that merit the annual fee IMHO.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 24 of 26
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

It's Barclays....

Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 25 of 26
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

@sjt wrote:

I just think the "Black Card" is ghetto.

No Signature benefits, high annual fee, APR, FTFs, etc. There are no benefits that merit the annual fee IMHO.

wth, it has FTFs?!

Again, I can't believe this card is still in business...

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.