Valued Contributor
thom02099

Re: For those into metal cards............

Duncanrr wrote:

If you really want a metal credit card, I suggest getting one that is at least useful.  Perhaps this one?

http://www.miniinthebox.com/cardsharp-2-black-blade-credit-card-folding-safety-knife_p387069.html?cu...

xeeefp1346069372545.jpg

WOW!  I bet that one gives TSA fits at Airports ! !

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014
Frequent Contributor
ForMyBiz

thom02099 wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

If you really want a metal credit card, I suggest getting one that is at least useful.  Perhaps this one?

http://www.miniinthebox.com/cardsharp-2-black-blade-credit-card-folding-safety-knife_p387069.html?cu...

xeeefp1346069372545.jpg

WOW!  I bet that one gives TSA fits at Airports ! !

Was thinking this too.  I could see myself comepletely forgeting I had this in my wallet and sending it through the xray machine.. OOPs (i'd say as they take me the interrogration room)

Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

IcEWoLF wrote:

Ah enharu, I was looking at that just last night...and I was comparing the benfits, wow it's total crap.

The card looks cool, however like enharu said, that's about it.

No Visa Signature benefits.

No competitive rewards.

Sounds like a poor man's centurion card.

Heck, if I am going to spend that kind of money on a premium card, then I'd go with the AMEX platinum in a heartbeat. Plus cheaper AF and better rewards structure.

+1, although it's more of a card targeted at wannabes than a poor man's centurion. That's what the CSP is.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Established Contributor
sjt

I just think the "Black Card" is ghetto.

No Signature benefits, high annual fee, APR, FTFs, etc. There are no benefits that merit the annual fee IMHO.

Regular Contributor
MACFRME

It's Barclays....

Cards I Carry
$1K$7K$7.5K$10K$15K$12k$5k$6k$12.5k
Total Available Credit: $76.9k | FICOS: EX 690 | EQ 743 | TU 758
Store: Nordstrom Retail $5k and Target $300.
Regular Contributor
Stiga9

sjt wrote:

I just think the "Black Card" is ghetto.

No Signature benefits, high annual fee, APR, FTFs, etc. There are no benefits that merit the annual fee IMHO.

wth, it has FTFs?!

Again, I can't believe this card is still in business...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}