Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those wanting a metal card..

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: For those wanting a metal card..

@CarbonCard wrote:

So I was googling which CCC offer metal cards, and this website popped out. I don't know how legitimate this website though.

(to mods: if this was posted before or I somehow violated a rule, just delete my thread)

https://metal-creditcard.com/

No thanks. Smiley Embarassed

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like there line about metal cards generally are for the rich and famous.  I guess my Ritz elevated my economic and social status.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forrreal. Lady at the Chinese restaurant by my house kept commenting on my Marriott. She kept staring at it. If it was just a regular card you would swear she was writing down my card number.
Message 13 of 21
red259
Super Contributor

I wouldn't bother doing something like that. Its just silly IMO. Besides if someone was really determined to have a metal card and they could not get or did not want any of the current metal cards they could get something like this and at least they would get some benefits with it (its only in certain markets at the moment):

https://www.meetselect.com/

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 14 of 21
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@red259 wrote:

I wouldn't bother doing something like that. Its just silly IMO. Besides if someone was really determined to have a metal card and they could not get or did not want any of the current metal cards they could get something like this and at least they would get some benefits with it (its only in certain markets at the moment):

https://www.meetselect.com/

Hey, you'll never know, especially in the Newport Beach area (Orange County in general). People here spend on anything... lol But you're right though. This is a better option if one would do such thing.

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely would not trust that. At all.
Message 16 of 21
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Hmmmm,

Why not get the Gold Plated 24K Card for only $249.99? Smiley Very Happy

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GlocksAndCredit wrote:

Hmmmm,

Why not get the Gold Plated 24K Card for only $249.99? Smiley Very Happy

I mean at that point you might as well, right?

Message 18 of 21
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Did anyone actually read this site? lol

If you want to "pick-up" your new card, they schedule a meeting at a local coffee shop/restaurant.  Yea, Ill get right on sending them my credit card number... Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lyythine wrote:

Did anyone actually read this site? lol

If you want to "pick-up" your new card, they schedule a meeting at a local coffee shop/restaurant.  Yea, Ill get right on sending them my credit card number... Smiley Wink

I hope nobody falls for this obvious scam. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.