cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who have close their Orchard SEcured account...

tag
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

For those who have close their Orchard SEcured account...

I just closed my orchard account and was wondering how long it takes Orchard to send your deposit back to you. I have a bad feeling that they will make this difficult like everything else.
As of Apr 2019: EX - 734; EQ - ??? TU - 748
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: For those who have close their Orchard SEcured account...

It's not a big deal although it takes some time.
Mine came back about 6-7 weeks after I closed it down.
They cash it pretty fast but return it slow, but they do return it.
Goodluck.

Jax
App free for 14 days since 3rd NASA denial.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think so, I closed my Orchard bank SC 2 years ago, called many times, always promise send money back in one month, never got their check and the record on my credit report is "card lost or stolen"
Message 3 of 6
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Your money is in an account with a federally insured bank. When you open a secured card the money against your credit limit is deposited in a bank.
You should have received paperwork and an account statement with that institution when they deposited and opened your account.
Start from there if you didn't or don't get your funds returned.
I'm almost positive mine was InterMountain Community Bank.

Jax
App free for 14 days since 3rd NASA denial.

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 08-24-2008 07:54 AM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It takes about 3 weeks make sure they give you the interest on that money. When i close mine they told me that there was no interest on it. i had that account for 2 years at 2.00 Apr. After talking to a supervisor  they pay me the interest was about 20 $
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

closed mine mabey 3 weeks ago...(no word yet)..my acct was also through inter mountain community bank....
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.