03-19-2009 09:04 AM
Will you kindly participate in a survey? I have hit the luv twice, and the reason I was given for denial was "information obtain off your credit report". These were softs. I know I can't be the only one who needs this info! Hope this is ok to post...if not, mods, do your thing.
1) How long did you have Best Buy?
2) Store card or MC? DO you also have Orchard/HSBC?
3) Spending habits/Payment habits?
4) Baddies on report? Scores at CLI time?
5) Original CL? New CL?
6) Call in or luv button push?
Thanks, guys...I am trying to figure the whole thing out. I was given a $2200 limit, buy something every month, PIF'ed, including my no fees amount from December--$600. I am at my 4 month statement, scores in 68s, and still no luv. I do have an old baddie about to fall off, but I can't see why that matters since they gave me the card in the first place?
I do have two Orchards, both who gave me CLI of $100 this month, but only AFTER I was denied BB. Trying to decide if I should recon...trying to boost score by raising limits.
03-19-2009 09:11 AM
03-19-2009 09:22 AM
03-19-2009 09:32 AM
1)How long did you have Best Buy? Since July of 2008
2) Store card or MC? DO you also have Orchard/HSBC? Store card no Orchard
3) Spending habits/Payment habits? I do a lot of spending at Best Buy
4) Baddies on report? Scores at CLI time? 1 largeCO. scores were between 640 to 700
5) Original CL? New CL? $1100 to $3100
6) Call in or luv button push? always via the luv button except I got 1 at the store the day I opened the account
03-19-2009 09:51 AM
l9ikjam, I guess I have to keep trying! We have similar stories and my scores are at or above yours, but still no luv.
DId you JUST get your first luv button CLI? How long after the store CLI did you have to wait?
03-19-2009 11:00 AM
03-19-2009 11:53 AM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.