cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those with a Cabela's Card .....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those with a Cabela's Card .....

@pizza1 wrote:
OH MY GOD!!!! That would be my IN with BOFA!!! I have the Cabelas Visa, that would be awesome!!!!! LOL..

Lets all bow our heads in prayer...(picture Will Ferrel)...
Dear Sweet Lord Baby Jesus, please let BOFA take over the Cabelas Visa so I have an IN with them..AMEN!!!

LOL Smiley Happy

OMG! I am laughing out loud!!! hahaha!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a big BofA fan. They have been good to me...

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
OH MY GOD!!!! That would be my IN with BOFA!!! I have the Cabelas Visa, that would be awesome!!!!! LOL..

Lets all bow our heads in prayer...(picture Will Ferrel)...
Dear Sweet Lord Baby Jesus, please let BOFA take over the Cabelas Visa so I have an IN with them..AMEN!!!

LOL Smiley Happy

Omg hysterical!!!!  But I do know how you feel.  I was so happy to get Dillards Amex, backdoor entry to Wells Fargo, lol!  And I did just acquire Cabelas recently.   Your too funny!😂😂😂😂

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Just personally hate BofA.. Use to bank with them and just a bad experience is all..  Not to mention the countrywide thing amoung many other things in my book put them as a lender I don't care to do business with currently.  Maybe if they change their attitude in the future then I might consider banking or obtaining a CC with them.  Was offered aka pre-approved a CC with them whileI closing my bank account a few years ago and said please continue to keep closing it and no i wasn't interested in said card and this would of been huge with my rebuild.. This is how much i despise them personallySmiley Happy.  To each and their own though!  Although UsBank is getting up on banks that annoy me quickly as well not due to fiscal irresponsibility like BofA, but the dumb CC 1k limit they gave me and have yet to move on and they have alot of my money and direct deposits each month!Smiley Sad.. Just a matter of finding time to go into branch withdrawl money and find another bank to put money in is the only reason I have yet to tell them their are other options.

edit: might go across state lines and open up a Chase account in Bowling greens kentucky.. Only 60 mile drive.  I assume you can live in another state and bank with them?  Just have direct deposit into them and use ACH to transfer money to my Fidelity Cash Management account with 0 atm withdrawl fees for cash when needed.  Works for me!

Agree with CC on this one. I have a card with BoA but am not a fan of them. Don't like their attitude toward customers. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I love BoA! They kept an open ear when I was rebuilding my credit and regularly reduce my APR. They're not perfect (and neither are those stingy Alaska bonuses), but they've treated me fairly over the years. As in everything in life though, we all have our reasons for liking or disliking any one lender.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like Capital one will buy the card services. Smiley Sad    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/business/dealbook/bass-pro-shops-cabelas.html?_r=0

Message 16 of 21
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

looks like Capital one will buy the card services. Smiley Sad    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/business/dealbook/bass-pro-shops-cabelas.html?_r=0

Finally, an IN with capital One...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

This merger has been going on for something like six months or a year. I'd wait until everything is finalized before worrying about anything.

Message 18 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Finally, an IN with capital One...

yodaisee.jpg

Message 19 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

jE5IXRciWbmC.jpg

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.