Contributor
Mama-j

Re: Former HSBC Accounts Info FAQ

BellaBuckie wrote:

hummm paid my high annual AF for ochard n bbrz ..so i can wait another year with them to see what happends...i hope they will get this all settled soon..they have been great so far as to keeping most old accounts open..TY 4 the info :smileyhappy:

I sent email to Cap1 ceo for increase on my Cap1 and Orchard card and I had two diff people called me. I got my increase from Cap1, but Orchard told me they are not doing CL at the moment. I asked for my AF to be waived permanently and he said he will put a rqst and call me back. Just received the call this morning he said AF is gone and he credited the last one. I would try and email them anyway, I bet you can have the fee waived since they're not doing CL anyway.

Starting Score: 2/22/12: EQ 530, TU 553, EX 528(lender). 12/4/12 (rebuilding starts)= EQ 599.
Current Score: 7/2/2013: EQ 712, TU FICO 702, EX 716(CU pulled).
Goal Score: 750 all across.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Member
BellaBuckie

Re: Former HSBC Accounts Info FAQ

Thank-you ..i guess a call won't hurt.....will do that on tues..after the weekend

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+