Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former HSBC Accounts Info FAQ

tag
Mama-j
Contributor

Re: Former HSBC Accounts Info FAQ

@BellaBuckie wrote:

hummm paid my high annual AF for ochard n bbrz ..so i can wait another year with them to see what happends...i hope they will get this all settled soon..they have been great so far as to keeping most old accounts open..TY 4 the info Smiley Happy

I sent email to Cap1 ceo for increase on my Cap1 and Orchard card and I had two diff people called me. I got my increase from Cap1, but Orchard told me they are not doing CL at the moment. I asked for my AF to be waived permanently and he said he will put a rqst and call me back. Just received the call this morning he said AF is gone and he credited the last one. I would try and email them anyway, I bet you can have the fee waived since they're not doing CL anyway.

Starting Score: 2/22/12: EQ 530, TU 553, EX 528(lender). 12/4/12 (rebuilding starts)= EQ 599.
Current Score: 1/4/16: EQ 743, TU FICO 724, EX 737.
Goal Score: 750 all across.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 12
BellaBuckie
Established Member

Re: Former HSBC Accounts Info FAQ

Thank-you ..i guess a call won't hurt.....will do that on tues..after the weekend

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.