Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found citi backdoor number

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

Found citi backdoor number

Citibank Credit Card Reconsideration 800-765-9795 (credit analyst) "Normal business hours" (assumed to be 9am-5pm M-F) 800-763-9795 (personal and business card application status) 7am-midnight EST 7 days a week
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Goodwillhunting
Valued Member

Re: Found citi backdoor number

tried the recon number and it doesn't work. do you transpose a number? I'm trying to get a recon for the simplicity card.
Amex Blue Cash Everyday $15,000 | Citi Thank You Preferred $12,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 | Mid-Atlantic Credit Union $5,000
Message 2 of 19
swpopham
Established Contributor

1-800-763-9795 sorry
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 3 of 19
ceejx
Established Contributor

I was declined today for 'too many inquiries' .. they were number 6.... Tried that recon number and couldn't understand the lady who answered... just kept telling me to resubmit my updated credit report to an email address .. Kept asking for underwriters and she didn't undestand what I was saying Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi doesn't seem to have on the fly credit analysts like other credit companies, the only thing they will tell you is to submit an updated credit report for citi to reconsider your application blah guess you don't get my money citi bank Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 19
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Its really hard to overturn a system generated denial with CITI, but it can be done. CITI is know to just follow the system and read standard scripts. It will take a lot of patients and constant calling. You just need to get the right UW on the phone.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 6 of 19
dodgeball
Established Contributor

If you want results with Citibank you need to call the executive offices. There the office that can overturn a decision in a heartbeat

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 7 of 19
randeman
Frequent Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

If you want results with Citibank you need to call the executive offices. There the office that can overturn a decision in a heartbeat

Terrific.  How do you contact the Executive offices?

Experian Score: 689--Amex 27 July 2014; Equifax Score 680--MyFICO--17 September 2014; TransUnion Score 718-Discover 20 August 2014--PUH-RAISE JESUS, I finally broke 700!!! Cards and Credit Lines: Escape by Discover, Chase Freedom Signature Visa, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Signature Visa, Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa, Barclay's Holland America Visa, Citibank Custom Credit Line, Paypal Custom Connect Credit Line, Bloomingdale's, Macy's Premier Elite, Amazon Store Card, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, Discover It, Gold Delta SkyMiles from American Express, PayPal BML.
Message 8 of 19
dodgeball
Established Contributor

1-212-559-1000

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 9 of 19
geepah25

Citibank Credit Department

I had a freeze on experian after app'ing and got an email from them to call credit at 1-888-201-4523  8a-8p M-F ET

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.