Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fred Meyer Rewards Master Card...

tag
b_baremore
Established Member

Fred Meyer Rewards Master Card...

This is the response that I got back after applying on-line:

Thank you for your interest in the Fred Meyer Rewards® MasterCard®. At this time we are unable to approve your application based on the information you have provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

Or, you may call 866-258-5845 for more information.This is a Kroger Personal Finance ..but also has a US Bank sticker on it.
I called they said to call back in a day or 2. No bad things on my CRA... EQ 680, EX 712 and TU 728...from USAA mortgage. What do you make of this....a maybe yes, a maybe no, a maybe don´ t know.....would love to hear some ideas.

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 664
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fred Meyer Rewards Master Card...

@b_baremore wrote:

This is the response that I got back after applying on-line:

Thank you for your interest in the Fred Meyer Rewards® MasterCard®. At this time we are unable to approve your application based on the information you have provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

Or, you may call 866-258-5845 for more information.This is a Kroger Personal Finance ..but also has a US Bank sticker on it.
I called they said to call back in a day or 2. No bad things on my CRA... EQ 680, EX 712 and TU 728...from USAA mortgage. What do you make of this....a maybe yes, a maybe no, a maybe don´ t know.....would love to hear some ideas.

If USbank underwrites it, they use to require at least a 680 credit score, not sure if they have raised this or not... but if you have no negatives and your util is low, I would say you have a good chance of recon.

Message 2 of 6
b_baremore
Established Member

Thanks for the reply creditaddict. I have no bad things at all..and my util is almost zero. I called and they said that very busy right now to approve my app...call back in a day or 2. I do not have a gas card and from what I have been hearing that the gas prices with this card is worth it alone. We will see. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

Not sure how you could have a 680 EQ if no baddies and low uti.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 6
b_baremore
Established Member

Why is that difficult.....no history...

Message 5 of 6
b_baremore
Established Member

Inquirys are killing me on Equifax

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.