Established Member
b_baremore

Fred Meyer Rewards Master Card...

This is the response that I got back after applying on-line:

Thank you for your interest in the Fred Meyer Rewards® MasterCard®. At this time we are unable to approve your application based on the information you have provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

Or, you may call 866-258-5845 for more information.This is a Kroger Personal Finance ..but also has a US Bank sticker on it.
I called they said to call back in a day or 2. No bad things on my CRA... EQ 680, EX 712 and TU 728...from USAA mortgage. What do you make of this....a maybe yes, a maybe no, a maybe don´ t know.....would love to hear some ideas.

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 664
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Fred Meyer Rewards Master Card...

b_baremore wrote:

This is the response that I got back after applying on-line:

Thank you for your interest in the Fred Meyer Rewards® MasterCard®. At this time we are unable to approve your application based on the information you have provided. You will receive additional information on your application request via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

Or, you may call 866-258-5845 for more information.This is a Kroger Personal Finance ..but also has a US Bank sticker on it.
I called they said to call back in a day or 2. No bad things on my CRA... EQ 680, EX 712 and TU 728...from USAA mortgage. What do you make of this....a maybe yes, a maybe no, a maybe don´ t know.....would love to hear some ideas.

If USbank underwrites it, they use to require at least a 680 credit score, not sure if they have raised this or not... but if you have no negatives and your util is low, I would say you have a good chance of recon.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Member
b_baremore

Thanks for the reply creditaddict. I have no bad things at all..and my util is almost zero. I called and they said that very busy right now to approve my app...call back in a day or 2. I do not have a gas card and from what I have been hearing that the gas prices with this card is worth it alone. We will see. Thanks again.

Senior Contributor
score_building

Not sure how you could have a 680 EQ if no baddies and low uti.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Established Member
b_baremore

Why is that difficult.....no history...

Established Member
b_baremore

Inquirys are killing me on Equifax

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}