Regular Contributor
hawkeye33

Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

In honor of MLK day this week, I have freed myself of my Credit One account. What a nice feeling to know that where Credit One and Orchard were the only ones who would take me just two years ago, I now have several good cards, some with rewards points. Thank you, Credit One, for being a crutch. I had to laugh as I told the CSR that the reason for cancelling the card was because I was no longer in a position where it was worth paying an annual fee for the card, to which she responded with an offer to raise the CL by $100 for a $10 fee. I laughed and said 'no thanks'.
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

congrats, it feels great i know
Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

Congrats!!!  I just freed myself of my Credit One card in November...the same day I got my approval for a 10k card from Nationwide!

Now THAT  is what I call freedom!!  Cheers!!!! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

New Contributor
swanky

Congrats! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+