Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free score or report with NFCU?

tag
ottergo4
Contributor

Free score or report with NFCU?

Just got my NFCU cashRewards card and I thought that if you didn't get the best terms available you are entitled to a score or a report . Didn't say anything in the welcome stuff about who they pulled or anything. Definitely not complaining, got 10.65% but the best offered is 9.65% so technically I didn't get the best terms. Or is it just when you are denied? Not real clear on how that works.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free score or report with NFCU?

You will get a separate mailing from them later.  I got mine about a week after I got the card.

Message 2 of 5
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto, same thing with me, you'll get it in a separate mailing.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 5
ottergo4
Contributor

Thanks Middle & Web. That answers that.

Message 4 of 5
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Yes, it'll come shortly after. It is just your score, no report.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.