Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom 2qtr Enrollment open!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Freedom 2qtr Enrollment open!

Ya my CSP won't seee much activietly in Aprl or may vs the freedom until freedom is capped, then back to the CSP for eating out.  This will be my favorite quarter for savings personally with the card.

Message 11 of 16
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Done!!! Going on a cruise in May. Will get some heavy use then.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm kinda upset the grocery stores is ending soon . I make the most money out of it .
Message 13 of 16
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Got it covered..
Thanks for the reminder
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, me too. Whole Foods should be permanent 5% CB as far as I'm concerned. Smiley Wink Restaurants will be a pretty good deal too... Just in time for vacation at the end of April!

Message 15 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, me too. Whole Foods should be permanent 5% CB as far as I'm concerned. Smiley Wink Restaurants will be a pretty good deal too... Just in time for vacation at the end of April!

Wholefoods with the extra Amex 2% (ended Feb 15th) was very good, giving 5, 7, or 8% cashback depending on the card (and with no cap on BC, $6K on the others)   Used the Freedom after that!

But if Wholefoods is your major grocery,  there are several ways to get 5% all the time, depending what cards you have.   Amazon sells WF gift cards, so with Sallie Mae, you can get those at 5%, for example.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.