cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom CLI - Should i pull the trigger now or wait ?

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Freedom CLI - Should i pull the trigger now or wait ?

Chase has been known for crappy increases even with the HP.

If youre fine with the limit why waste a HP? CLI just for the sake of CLI are overblown around here. Go for CLIs on cards you can actually use them on
Message 11 of 18
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Chase has been known for crappy increases even with the HP.

If youre fine with the limit why waste a HP? CLI just for the sake of CLI are overblown around here. Go for CLIs on cards you can actually use them on

Thanks for that input! That is why I'm not eager to request a CLI on this card.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 12 of 18
dwz55
Regular Contributor

back in 2013 I asked for a cli on my Freedom, it was a double pull EX and EQ I went from 1500 to 4100. They gave me an auto increase to 9000 six months later. My score where 760's accross the board.

TU 780 April 2014
EQ 797 May 2014
EX 786 May 2014
Message 13 of 18
dwz55
Regular Contributor

Back in 2013 I asked for a cli on my Freedom, it was a double pull EX and EQ and my limit went from 1500 to 4100. They gave me an auto increase to 9000 six months later. My scores where 760's accross the board.

TU 780 April 2014
EQ 797 May 2014
EX 786 May 2014
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

App for CSP (might be a double pull) make the signup bonus, xfer all your chase points to UR and take some baller vacation.  Xfer most of your CL from the CSP to your freedom at 9 months and then close the CSP at one year to avoid AF

Message 15 of 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Be careful with that churn and burn stuff. Chase is strict lately and theyre watching. Not a good recommendation.
Message 16 of 18
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Be careful with that churn and burn stuff. Chase is strict lately and theyre watching. Not a good recommendation.

+1...Very true

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd say that your profile is strong enough that it wouldn't be an issue.

So you mean to say waiting for the new discover limit to post and then request the freedom CLI will not be an issue ?

Correct. Let it report and enhance the possibility of a bigger bump with Chase.

Ok . Thanks for your inputs CAPTOOL .

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.