Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Master Card version

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Re: Freedom Master Card version

Does the Freedom World MC come with the silver MC logo or the regular MC logo?

Message 51 of 59
Ron1
Super Contributor

I called the backdoor number and I talked to account changes dept. They told me they don't offer Chase Freedom Mastercard World card any more. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 52 of 59
Radek7752
Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

I have seen it in person. It's the standard MC logo (red/yellow) with "World" above it. The CSP is the only World Mastercard (not Elite) I know of with the silver MC logo.

BoA: Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard
Chase: Sapphire Preferred (WMC)/Freedom/Amazon/Auto Loan (41k)
Citi: Thank You Preferred/Forward/Simplicity
AmEx: Zync/Blue Cash/Starwood Preferred
Discover: IT
GE: JCP/Walmart Discover
Message 53 of 59
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Radek7752 wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

I have seen it in person. It's the standard MC logo (red/yellow) with "World" above it. The CSP is the only World Mastercard (not Elite) I know of with the silver MC logo.

Correct, standard red/yellow logo on the Freedom World MC. And I too don't know of any other non-elite World MC that have a silver logo other than the CSP. Maybe some of the Ink products?

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 54 of 59
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

I asked about changing to MasterCard and was told us have to wait a year to get MasterCard
Message 55 of 59
LesWH
Established Contributor

@dabolts_619 wrote:
I asked about changing to MasterCard and was told us have to wait a year to get MasterCard

Well, that isn't true.  I only had my Freedom Visa for a few months before changing it to the Mastercard version.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 56 of 59
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

I called the number on the back of the card. Did you use one of the backdoor numbers??
Message 57 of 59
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

@Radek7752 wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:

Correct, standard red/yellow logo on the Freedom World MC. And I too don't know of any other non-elite World MC that have a silver logo other than the CSP. Maybe some of the Ink products?

Good to hear that the Freedom World MC does have the proper logo (unlike the Sapphire World MC).  As soon as I get my CL increased to 5K+, I'll PC my Freedom to a World MC.

Message 58 of 59
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 thanks for the picture it looks really nice!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 59 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.