Valued Member
drinkthekoolaid

Freedom PC?

Ive had my freedom for over a year and dont use it bc of the low credit line, can i request for a PC or upgrade with just a softpull? Anyone have luck with that before?

Chase Sapphire Preferred VISA SIGNATURE- $10,000~ AMEX Platinum -$NPSL ~ Citi Diamond Preferred $6,000
USAA MASTERCARD - $10,000 ~ Amex GOLD PR - $NPSL
Commerce Bank Visa $5,000 ~ AMEX BCE - $3,000
USAA Student VISA - $1,000 ~ Chase Freedom - $500
New Contributor
rustystick

Re: Freedom PC?

PC is going to be SP or even no pull at all  (bank has a eligibility check up when you ask)

though... i am not sure what card would u want to pc to as freedom itself is an attractive card.. (i am planning to pc my slate to freedom in 2mos )

CSP 10k 0 Discover It 7.8k AmazonVisa 3k Freedom 1500 US Bank Cash Rewards 1500 BofA123 3300 SallieMae 3800
Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: Freedom PC?

drinkthekoolaid wrote:

Ive had my freedom for over a year and dont use it bc of the low credit line, can i request for a PC or upgrade with just a softpull? Anyone have luck with that before?

why not transfer some of the CL from CSP to Freedom? 

FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 771 (07/25) * Fako EX 789 (09/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Silver Spade Garden Club member *

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+