Did you mean: 

Freedom Versions

tag
axledobe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Freedom Versions

@john398 wrote:

I never seen one that looks like this except on line

Theirs both look like the illustration OP posted but in a blue/silver/white holographic style.  Neither look like this one above, though.  I'm actually really surprised there are more than one or two versions out there.  I guess you don't know which version you get until you app.  Smiley Happy

FICO SCORES: TU 769; EX 790; EQ 790 ***Gardening indefinitely***

Message 11 of 13
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

ł believe the light blue card in the post above mine is the old version of the card, they phased that design out but they're still good until they reach the expiration date.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 12 of 13
growing123
Regular Contributor

@nj23 wrote:

@axledobe wrote:

I work with two people who have Freedom cards and they both have a hologram look (turn it from side to side and it fades in and out).  One got hers about 3 years ago and has a 2.5K limit; the other was approved less than a month ago with a $500 limit.  They are very nice looking cards.  In fact, those are the only Freedom cards I've ever seen.  I thought the hologram was the default look of the card.  I'll go so far as to say they are some of the better looking cards out there. 

Are they different by state or credit limit?  Hmmm

Edited: grammar

Well, If it does vary by state, and the guy I saw with the card lives in my state, then I hope when I app later this year I get this card!  Yes, I liked the way it looked very much (although looking on google images, I saw a stainless steel version, but apparently this was just an illustration Smiley Sad.  I'd love to have the card below! 

This is how my Freedom card looks, and the word 'freedom' looks 3Dish when turning side to side.  I was approved in Feb of this year and live in TX if that helps..

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.