Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Visa to Mastercard

tag
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Re: Freedom Visa to Mastercard

@JonStur wrote:

So to understand, people prefer the mastercard over the visa because its prettier????

As the one of the members said the visa looks better apparently, but the reason why I want the MC version is because my school doesn't accept visa. Also, Freedom MC is the only MC with good benefits.

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 21 of 24
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Finally got the Freedom MC in the mail today, so excited!!! Never listen to the CSR who tell you different things everytime. 

@ngoaa714

Btw, from comparing VISA & MC side by side, I can tell the visa is slightly more shiny. The good thing is we get paypass for the MC version and not the visa.

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 22 of 24
bribro
Valued Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

So to understand, people prefer the mastercard over the visa because its prettier????

I think the Freedom Visa Signature is the nicest looking. Red and gold on a blue card is an eyesore IMO. FWP.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 23 of 24
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

One data point is never a trend no matter what the topic.  You can't assume that all people do something for a reason stated in a single post.  Acceptance and benefits are common reasons for preferring one over the other.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.