Reply
Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined
Posts: 6,379
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Freedom going to SD for the next quarter

Chase had not been my friend, so I'm going to SD the Freedom for the next quarter. I don't shop at Kohls or frequent theme parks, so the only other category being offered is gas.  I will use IT for gas and everything else for the foreseeable future.  If Chase grants a CLI in August then I'll reconsider down the road.


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Freedom going to SD for the next quarter


FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Chase had not been my friend, so I'm going to SD the Freedom for the next quarter. I don't shop at Kohls or frequent theme parks, so the only other category being offered is gas.  I will use IT for gas and everything else for the foreseeable future.  If Chase grants a CLI in August then I'll reconsider down the road.


Chase lost ...you're right for gas Discover makes sense:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined
Posts: 6,379
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Freedom going to SD for the next quarter


myjourney wrote:

FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Chase had not been my friend, so I'm going to SD the Freedom for the next quarter. I don't shop at Kohls or frequent theme parks, so the only other category being offered is gas.  I will use IT for gas and everything else for the foreseeable future.  If Chase grants a CLI in August then I'll reconsider down the road.


Chase lost ...you're right for gas Discover makes sense:smileywink:


Yep, Discover makes sense and has a much higher CL.  when Chase was the only card I had, there were no options.  The times they are a changin.:smileyvery-happy:


Super Contributor
enharu
Posts: 6,962
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: Freedom going to SD for the next quarter

Just curious, does the San Diego zoo count as a theme park?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined
Posts: 6,379
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Freedom going to SD for the next quarter


enharu wrote:
Just curious, does the San Diego zoo count as a theme park?

Hmmm, no clue.  Try calling to see if they have a list of valid sites.



myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}