Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom to CSP transfer

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Freedom to CSP transfer

My new Freedom card has appeared on the web site (don't have the card yet) and I was looking for a way to transfer points from Freedom (when I have any!) to my CSP account.   I see the Combine Points option, but this seems to be for transferring a particular number of points from one card to another,  Isn't there a way of saying that all Freedom earnings should go to CSP, or do I have to do each time?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Freedom to CSP transfer

The Combine Points option is limited to current balance or a specified amount. AFAIK, There is not a way to combine future/unearned rewards.
Message 2 of 6
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
The Combine Points option is limited to current balance or a specified amount. AFAIK, There is not a way to combine future/unearned rewards.

Unfortunately this is true. I wish they were like Citi or US Bank and allowed you to combine all rewards into one account, but one can dream.

Message 3 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Unfortunately this is true. I wish they were like Citi or US Bank and allowed you to combine all rewards into one account, but one can dream.

+1

Message 4 of 6
enharu
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

+1

+2.

It's a bit more work, but it's not so bad either. You have a good idea which card is earning you more rewards this way as well.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

+1

+2.

It's a bit more work, but it's not so bad either. You have a good idea which card is earning you more rewards this way as well.

Right, but I was hoping for a model more like Citi, where 3 TY cards contribute to the same account, and you can also easily tell which card is earning what.  So this does seem behind!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.