cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing EQ and future Comenity CLI's ??

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Freezing EQ and future Comenity CLI's ??

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:
It's only impacted my new applications. I've still been able to get CLI with my CR frozen.

@B335is

Quick question.. Will new accounts open report even if report is frozen?  Sorry OP, not trying to hijack thread.

EDIT: i can get my EQ and TU with a freeze in place from myFico

you can not open a new account with a SF in place..... But a new account can report with a SF in place. Hope this answers your question. in other words they can't do a  HP with a SF in place

@Anonymous,

Thanks.. I figured that but I just want my experian done.  Every creditor for me uses that.  They don't have any love for my EQ or TU.  I am done apping but shall see.

I also know this for a fact. When i try to get my own EX report from MyFico they will not let me with a SF in place, i have to lift the freeze in order to get my own report and score.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:
It's only impacted my new applications. I've still been able to get CLI with my CR frozen.

@B335is

Quick question.. Will new accounts open report even if report is frozen?  Sorry OP, not trying to hijack thread.

you can not open a new account with a SF in place..... But a new account can report with a SF in place. Hope this answers your question. in other words they can't do a  HP with a SF in place

@Anonymous,

Thanks.. I figured that but I just want my experian done.  Every creditor for me uses that.  They don't have any love for my EQ or TU.  I am done apping but shall see.

I also know this for a fact. When i try to get my own EX report from MyFico they will not let me with a SF in place, i have to lift the freeze in order to get my own report and score.

@Anonymous,

Oh that I didn't know.. I will let it be then.  I will resort to plan B if and when I decide to apply.  Thanks for clarifyingSmiley Tongue

Message 12 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

Oh that I didn't know.. I will let it be then.  I will resort to plan B if and when I decide to apply.  Thanks for clarifyingSmiley Tongue

EDIT: i can get EQ and TU with a freeze in place but not EX

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 13 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

+1 why EX has to be difficult.. When I need a report I have to temporarily lift my SF on EX, but other two I am fine.. PITA

Message 14 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

+1 why EX has to be difficult.. When I need a report I have to temporarily lift my SF on EX, but other two I am fine.. PITA

I wish i knew Smiley Indifferent Cost me $10 just to lift my EX Smiley Mad and the $19.95 for my report

Message 15 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@-Wade- wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

I wish i knew Smiley Indifferent Cost me $10 just to lift my EX Smiley Mad and the $19.95 for my report

Just do a temp lift for 7 days it is free that way...  

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

Ok .. you guys clarify for me.  If you sign up for myfico and put a freeze in place, do you still get alerts for each bureau?  

Message 17 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@B335is

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous,

Really, I didn't know that.........  But i have been a victim of ID theft and i don't want it unlocked that long

Message 18 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

It is working for me so far...  Granted my Fico 3 Bureau has issues as you might no, takes several days to get them.. Sometimes they really never show up until something else triggers them, but yes you can have a SF on all bureaus and still use the MyFico 3 product monitoring.  Have EQ/EX frooze atm, about to freeze TU and it showed for example that my Chase CSP opened on EX etc.  

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

It is working for me so far...  Granted my Fico 3 Bureau has issues as you might no, takes several days to get them.. Sometimes they really never show up until something else triggers them, but yes you can have a SF on all bureaus and still use the MyFico 3 product monitoring.  Have EQ/EX frooze atm, about to freeze TU and it showed for example that my Chase CSP opened on EX etc.  

@Anonymous,

Ok great.. Thanks for the quick feedback.  Apprecaited.Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.