cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing my credit... This forum is TOXIC to the inquiry counts!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Freezing my credit... This forum is TOXIC to the inquiry counts!

@wmweeza wrote:

I have the exact opposite outlook; MyFico keeps me from getting any inquiries! Yes, you guys inspired me to get an AMEX in the first place but otherwise I get to live vicariously through all the apps other members are doing. Plus these forums remind me of how far I have come in my journey and how much I don't want to ever screw things up again

I'm trying to do this.

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@USF813 wrote:
I didn't name names because I didn't need to. If you feel you're on it then you must have a guilty conscience. You took personal offense to an opinion, and you weren't even singled out in it. I can't help you with that problem.

Guilt?

Personal offense?

Nah. Smiley Happy

You should feel guilty. Because of you, it took every last ounce of willpower to keep my finger off the Venture button.  smiley

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@USF813 wrote:
I didn't name names because I didn't need to. If you feel you're on it then you must have a guilty conscience. You took personal offense to an opinion, and you weren't even singled out in it. I can't help you with that problem.

Guilt?

Personal offense?

Nah. Smiley Happy

You should feel guilty. Because of you, it took every last ounce of willpower to keep my finger off the Venture button.  smiley

Still think you should trade in that rusty ol' QS1 in for a Shiny new Venture. Smiley Wink

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@USF813 wrote:

Guilt?

Personal offense?

Nah. Smiley Happy

Still think you should trade in that rusty ol' QS1 in for a Shiny new Venture. Smiley Wink

Don't think I haven't thought about that. The QS1 will be going away, along with the Juniper and probably the Merrick. But that'll happen early next year when I ap for the final three cards I want - assuming I can hold out that long.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.