cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequency of Walmart Credit limit increases?

tag
1_2
Contributor

Re: Frequency of Walmart Credit limit increases?

neither of us have asked for increases yet. He doesnt really need the boost--his scores are sky high with a long history. My scores are not yet excellent and I have low limits and short history so I need increases to boost my scores. I will ask after my statement clears if they dont automatically give me an increase.

Closed on home Jan 30, 2013. Yay!

Capital One (secured) $1000.00 | Capital One (former Orchard Bank) $500.00 | First Premier $500.00 | Credit One Bank $750.00 | Wal-Mart $3550.00 | Citi Thank You Preferred $6,800.00 | Discover It $4,800.00 | AMEX BCE $4,500.00
Message 11 of 12
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: Frequency of Walmart Credit limit increases?

1_2, I would def ask for a cli with the holidays approaching. I think they are a bit more generous this time of year. I got my WMD card last October with a $800 cl. I called mid to late November and asked for an increase (she actually asked me how much I wanted) to $8000 . She put me on hold for about 2 minutes and came back with an approval-no HP! So it's definitely worth asking. Smiley Tongue

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.