cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friendly reminder-- don't forget to update whogavemecredit!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Friendly reminder-- don't forget to update whogavemecredit!

There have been many CCUC escapees as of late (myself included).  If you've applied for credit, regardless of whether or not you were approved, please take a few moments and enter the relevant info at whogavemecredit.com.  That site is great resource for credit seekers, and it will continue to be so as long as the information it contains is current.  Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Friendly reminder-- don't forget to update whogavemecredit!

I actually have been really good about this because I have found it to be such a great resource, I wanted to be sure I took part in keeping it going. Great idea to post a reminder!!
Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What ever happened to Whogavemecredit 2.0 or the original builder to update orginal one?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't know anything about that, but if it was to include making the screen a little bigger so you didn't have to scroll from side to side in order to see the whole table, that would be great.  Smiley Very Happy

Creditaddict wrote:
What ever happened to Whogavemecredit 2.0 or the original builder to update orginal one?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

friendly bumpity-bump for the evening crowd...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been pretty good about posting to WGMC but I always wait until I have all the info. It's helpful to me so I know others appreciate the info there. Good concept, poorly coded. It works though.

edited for pour spallang

Message Edited by contractor on 07-29-2008 08:51 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.