Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From AMEX Prepaid to Green Card Invite

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Re: From AMEX Prepaid to Green Card Invite

Congrats!!!  I'd app the Delta now.  SP if denied and you will get the info needed to get your approval in 6 months.  I think with your income- the limt won't be too low if approved.  You can always request CLI after 61 days. Go for it.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 21 of 56
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

I apped Delta online. My application is "pending further review."

I'm thinking that's not a good sign. Smiley Sad

Do I recon it? I used the app, but didn't indicate that I was a cardholder because I didn't have a card number to refer to. 

Ugh.

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 22 of 56
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Go to Amex site- search app status.  Follow the link and you will be able to see the current status.  No worries.  It's only a SP and if anything- it give you a game plan for a future approval if denied.  You were borderline for a revolver but I love Amex because they don't punish you for trying.  No HP for denials once a member.  Let us know.

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 23 of 56
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

OMG!!!!!

I got approved for he Delta Gold!!!

Thank you improvingmycredit, for pointing me in the right direction to check the status! 

Smiley Very Happy

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 24 of 56
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  Enjoy the new cards and remember to set yourself up for 61 day cli.  Btdid what cl did you get on delta?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 25 of 56
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm. I see that I was approved, but I don't know what the CL is. 

Where can I check that?

Message 26 of 56
Open123
Super Contributor

@MontegoMack wrote:

OMG!!!!!

I got approved for he Delta Gold!!!

Thank you improvingmycredit, for pointing me in the right direction to check the status! 

Smiley Very Happy

Awesome!  And, congrats!

You're going to love Amex.

Message 27 of 56
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@MontegoMack wrote:

Hmmm. I see that I was approved, but I don't know what the CL is. 

Where can I check that?

You'll have to call them to get that.  Smiley Happy   Super Congrats!!!!  I love Amex.  With your income, I doubt it will be a small limit.

Again... let us know.  I'm excited for you.

Edited for grammar.  Gotta love iPhone and the auto correct.  Really been acting weird on this site for some reason.  Wants to correct everything even if it's correct.

Message 28 of 56
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 56
Open123
Super Contributor

Yeah, a new Amex relationship is exciting since it can grow so quickly.  

This is still one aspect of Amex that is unique; they are by far much more forward looking than any other issuer.  That's got to be one of my favorite aspects of the company.

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.