cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From hell to a EQ FICO of 716!!!!!!!!!!!! How long should I garden before going prime?

tag
knoxman
Established Member

From hell to a EQ FICO of 716!!!!!!!!!!!! How long should I garden before going prime?

Hello everyone,

I just got my last baddie(CPA/Comcast)  removed from all three reports.  It's been 12 years since I've had a clean file.  MY EX Plus jumped 62 points to 746 and 52 point on my EQ fico to 716.  I haven't pulled TU as of yet.  Problem is I have a very thin file.  I have one old auto loan last reported in 2002 that will be falling off this September.  It will crush my AAoA and more than likely drop me back under 700.  The only other things I have are 4 sub prime cards with low limits.  Oldest is 8 months (First Premier) and the newest is a CAP ONE secured about a month old.  It currently has a limit of $500 and I plan to grow that to 2K over the next 6 months.  I do have 8 Inquiry's, two of which will fall off in August.   How long should I garden before applying for a prime card.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.