Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontier Airlines (Barclay) bonus miles question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frontier Airlines (Barclay) bonus miles question

**Update 6/18**

After contacing EO, finally got a message that said basically they apologize and I am eligible so my miles have been awarded. What a hassle, but at least I got them!

Hi...wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I opened the card in January because it was 0% balance transfer and if you spent $500 in the first 90 days you got 40,000 bonus points. I figured good deal.

So, in the first 90 days, I made sure to spend my $500 ($707) to be exact. I have been fighting with Frontier  (actually Barclay) for over a month about the bonus miles. They're saying it is $1000 in the first 90 days. Everything I have and everything online shows $500. 

Anyone else having this problem??? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frontier Airlines (Barclay) bonus miles question

Your not the first person I've seen post with this problem..
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi...wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I opened the card in January because it was 0% balance transfer and if you spent $500 in the first 90 days you got 40,000 bonus points. I figured good deal.

So, in the first 90 days, I made sure to spend my $500 ($707) to be exact. I have been fighting with Frontier  (actually Barclay) for over a month about the bonus miles. They're saying it is $1000 in the first 90 days. Everything I have and everything online shows $500. 

Anyone else having this problem??? 

Did you send them a copy of their own page which clearly shows $500?  If you're not getting assistance from frontline CSRs then you need to escalate to the EO.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep - I've sent it. I have only been able to find a mailing address for complaints so I guess I'll snail mail it today. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally found an email address that doesn't bounce back.... fingers crossed. (BCUSOfficeofthePresident@barclaycardus.com)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.