Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontier Airlines card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frontier Airlines card

Anyone have this card? Easy to get? My scores are 737. Can you charge on other airlines?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frontier Airlines card

I used to have the card before I combined the CL with my Aviator card. My score was 747 when I applied and got auto approved for 7500. To me it was a no frills card and its only purpose was to keep my miles alive. When Frontier pulled out of my two home airports I got rid of it. It's a MasterCard so you buy tickets on any airline, you'll get the standard Frontier miles for the purchase price.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about Southwest? Easy to get with my 737 scores?  Only 1 inquiry on each report

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Southwest earlier this month. $8000 CL score was 705. Check for the 50,000 offer...it is around.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called my local Chase bank branch and the manager said I can walk in and apply for the Southwest card and get instant approval. Wonder if its true. Also told the manager I bank at Wells Fargo and she said it didnt matter. Joked with her saying if they approve me I'd move my money there.

Added note, My own bank (Wells Fargo) always is pressuring me to apply for their "secured" card. I keep telling them why should I apply for a secured card when I already have 3 unsecured master cards from other places and also didnt understand the reason behind a hard pull if its my own money I would be using to secure a card. She had no answer.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.