Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuel Rewards Mastercard

tag
jcknight007
Valued Member

Fuel Rewards Mastercard

So Commenity is shutting down the FRN Mastercard in April. Does anyone know if they will allow me to transfer this credit line to another card? 

3 REPLIES 3
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Fuel Rewards Mastercard

Probably not. They are not known for doing that. But you can always call and ask and report back and let us know what they say.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 2 of 4
jcknight007
Valued Member

Yep. It’s a no go. Got the email this morning. That’s unfortunate because the account closing will ding me.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You and me are losing the CC. The Fuel Rewards card is still good and you can link other CC to it.  Hoping Shell loves me enough to offer the replacement CC to me.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.