Frequent Contributor

Re: Fun story for those serious about starting over

Ohhhh....amazing shot! 

And congrats on the credit approval!
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks kids. Been shoot'n pictures for 35 years. There is nothing more humbling that to sit quitely in wide open spaces at least 10 miles from the nearest machine...other than your camera of coarse. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

So true, Been.

I used to take a lot more scenic photos myself when I lived on the east coast. Since moving to Southern California, I can't find anything pretty that doesn't have power lines or a freeway running through the frame. I did make it out Arizona way last near and found much unspoiled beauty.
Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing what can happen when ya stick an ol Georgia boy out in a desert. If you like pictures of the crummy old desrt around "The Other Las Vegas" come take a gander.

That would be IGO's Image Gallery. Yep, I be IGO out here.

Message Edited by beenthere on 05-12-2008 09:08 PM
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked the properties of your image post and found the website. Breathtaking work. Of course I couldn't find "Been" on there, now I'll look again. LOL

EDIT: Spectacular! Folks, do yourselves a favor and spend some time on the link above.

I especially like the Bighorn; that makes your pulse quicken, does it not? I have photographed some of the same spots (not the high ones, LOL) Thanx for sharing.

Message Edited by contractor on 05-12-2008 10:29 PM
Message 25 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oh my gosh, all these are just stunning! And not a single fingertip showing on the images, lol. (I am decidedly not a photographer. I get this from my mother, who always chopped off parts of people's heads.)

I'm so happy that you have a camera that matches your skills! Congrats again.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Been IGO for many years. My friends call me that because "I go" everywhere. Backpacking is my thing.
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I can't get into too much trouble for seriously hijacking my own thread. Smiley Tongue Anyway, I'm hoping the new camera will arrive for this weekends adventures, wherever that may be.
Message 28 of 31
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

awsome work! my  Rebel doesnt even compair! I need some training from you!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

That Rebel will do it. Ya just need a book and some practice. and a lot of luck.
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.