Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functionality Unavailable

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Functionality Unavailable

All HSBC Accounts, Even if you press the "Request Credit Line Increase button, you will get this message

We are currently not accepting Credit Line Increases online.We apologize for any inconvenience.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Functionality Unavailable

Yup, I believe I read on here that they aren't doing any CLI (phone & online) until their systems are updated for the new CC act.
Message 2 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@plasticguy wrote:
All HSBC Accounts, Even if you press the "Request Credit Line Increase button, you will get this message

We are currently not accepting Credit Line Increases online.We apologize for any inconvenience.

i got the same message yesterday

Message 3 of 5
tray
Valued Contributor

I wonder if this is going to be happening with other credit card companies as well when consumers are requesting cli's.  Hopefully hsbk is just the isolated one, I do no know if this credit card act is a good thing or will end up being a nightmare in other aspects.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 5
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

@DI wrote:

@plasticguy wrote:

i got the same message yesterday

I didn't get this message when I clicked on the button.  It just asked me for my annual salary and I cliked on 'cancel'. 

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.