Did you mean: 

Furious

tag
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Re: Furious

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope. It was my mistake. It's been May 10th from day 1 Smiley Embarassed

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 11 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm gonna call now again just to be clear if they changed the due date or not. I'm almost 100% sure I wrote the correct die date down. 

Well at least now you know. but hey, we are all only human. but in the future. don't do it. i use a app called prism. it is outstand to remind me of any bill i have due. not just credit card. but you have to be savy enough to look at it on your phone. when it give you number reminders. it will let you know every bill that is due not according to what you put in it. but actually accesses your accounts and tells you the date and the amount of the bill. the moment they hit the syetem. remember . Prism. this can be really bad for your credit if a you for get  for too long. good luck.

Message 12 of 20
baller4life
Super Contributor

Prism is a lifesaver!! LOVE it!
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So it won't show up on my credit report?

relax. haha

Message 14 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:
Prism is a lifesaver!! LOVE it!

OP - there's lots of options to track and manage your payments.  I typically contact my lenders to find out closing date/due date (or change any that would fit my patterns) and all that good jazz.

I used to have this app, MissCleo4.2.  I had read that this app could see well into the future when my bills were due.  I was wrong Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto payment the min just in case?
Message 16 of 20
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Auto payment the min just in case?

Reading this thread reminds me that I need to set up AutoPay for all of my CC accounts.  I've resisted doing this for a while because I don't have many accounts and they are all pretty easy to manage, but I think it is better to be safe than sorry. Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 20
RSCo
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazon randomly changed my due date to the 10th??? I know it was the 15th because I wrote it down in my notes on my phone. I just got off the phone with a representative and the guy said the late fee haa just been taken care of.  Is this going to show up as a late on my credit report??? They changed the due date themselves. Does synchrony bank normally do that sort of thing? 

This happened to me last year with Amazon.. They moved mine back by 2 days.. Meaning had I not checked my account frequently and had it set up on Mint where I get upcoming due date alerts, I would have been 2 days late.. Very shady.. While it has to be 30 or more late to get reported to the CBs, It's great that they removed the late fee, but It may be tracked internally by them. It could pose a problem if you try to get a CLI or something as it COULD still show up as a late payment in their internal system. I told them they need to make sure that all their internal systems reflected I had never been late.. It didn't seem to affect me when I applied for a CLI.. Good luck..

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had requested a CLI two days after I was approved for the card and my SL went from 900 to 3500. So I don't think I'll get a CLI anytime soon haha. Still good for the future but I don't think I'll need a limit higher than 3500 with Amazon to be honest. But yes, im glad they removed the late fee Smiley Happy

@RSCo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazon randomly changed my due date to the 10th??? I know it was the 15th because I wrote it down in my notes on my phone. I just got off the phone with a representative and the guy said the late fee haa just been taken care of.  Is this going to show up as a late on my credit report??? They changed the due date themselves. Does synchrony bank normally do that sort of thing? 

This happened to me last year with Amazon.. They moved mine back by 2 days.. Meaning had I not checked my account frequently and had it set up on Mint where I get upcoming due date alerts, I would have been 2 days late.. Very shady.. While it has to be 30 or more late to get reported to the CBs, It's great that they removed the late fee, but It may be tracked internally by them. It could pose a problem if you try to get a CLI or something as it COULD still show up as a late payment in their internal system. I told them they need to make sure that all their internal systems reflected I had never been late.. It didn't seem to affect me when I applied for a CLI.. Good luck..

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've always been telling myself to do that but I forget Smiley Indifferent gotta get it done soon tho Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.