1hardinquiry

Furniture Row card through Cap1 question

I have a Furniture Row card through Cap1, who bought out HSBC, I believe.

Letters I get still say HSBC at top but to direct questions to Capital One.

It has a 1200 limit and I talked with a representative who said I'd have to go in store to talk

to someone about getting a limit increase due to their different plans for accounts.

Anyone that has this card, would you know if this is the way to go about getting an increase?

I tried online and got a letter saying "your account type does not allow credit line increases."

I am wanting to app for a Chase card offer and was hoping to do it after I could possibly raise my limit on my Furniture Row card.

Just walk in there acting like I'm going to make a purchase and ask them if I can get a higher limit for the purchase.

I AM planning on making a purchase, but I'm wanting them to raise my limit so I could put the whole purchase on the card,

instead of having to pay cash for some and then card for the rest.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+